Monday, October 10, 2011

Italeri 1/72 Churchill Mk.III (Burak Çınar)







1/72 Italeri Churchill Mk.III

I like some British armour, led by Churchill. I am especially fond of its wheels. There were 44-48 parts of wheels in Esci Crocodile. Thanks to Italeri, who gave them combined made save time. Italeri’s 1/72 Churchill Mk.III is good in plastic and have many choices of units. I liked to make it in white of Soviet Army’s, but when I saw Blitzkrieg 3: Italian Campaign in Armorama, I prefered Italian Front, the Apollo..

After I had built it, I applied to moping up method for painting.. First I oversprayed all the tank to a green tone by Duplicolor’s acrylic spray, then I paint with the original green. I changed the pose of the figure handle the command hatch half while looking far as sheltering eyes with burnt and dirty face. Both the vehicle and the figure was wore out by oil paint with drybrush. After fixating decals, I added some dirt.

I am decisive to do the same kit with the Soviet decals.
.
Burak Çınar...

Thank you Burak...(Erhan)












2 comments:

free counters