Thursday, August 29, 2013

Revell 1/72 Tiger II Ausf. B (by Levent İnceayan)


Hello everyone,

Who is Levent İnceayan ?

Levent and I live in Antalya. We often meet and talk about the scale modeling. He makes 1/35 scale dioramas. A successful modeler. In June, Hakan Karlı came to Antalya for holiday. We had a meeting.

left to right,  Hakan Karlı, Şafak Karayel, Erhan Atalay, Levent İnceayan

Hakan gave him a gift. A 1/72 scale Kingtiger :) Here in this kit ... First small scale trial for Levent. Good job my friend..
.
Erhan - miniafv...









And Kingtiger brothers .. Levent's and my models .. Revell and ESCI .. a nice dual ..













5 comments:

  1. Very handsome models, both! I do like that rich yellow-orange colour of Levent's model - rather an unusual scheme, I would imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cats!

    Well done to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool boys, that's one model I don't have

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautifully modeled AVFs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, Thank you my friends :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters